Illusion Cyber Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://illusioncyber.forumotion.com

After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All Empty After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All

Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:16 am
After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All

I no longer have any interested in this low level civilization.
I have given too much time and opportunity to all beings to evolve.
There is no reason for me to continue to do it anymore.
So after January 16th 2022 (16-01-2022), I the Savior Messiah Buddha or whatever-name will no longer provide any secret of humanity, human body, human evolution/ascension via all methods such as article, book, class, etc. Here including both free and non-free products/services and via direct or via group/company/organization.

The future is always uncertain but after that deadline, the only content I may/could provide is the low level materials/books such as the new cryptocurrency 2.0 system or Global Currency Reset solution for example.
I won’t talk/share about anything about human history, secret of human body, the Universe , immortal worlds, etc.

So for the next about 9 days are your final chance to have access to the human secret, human evolution/ascension, god, immortal worlds via both free and non-free products/services at the official: The Illusion Cyber Group website.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Illusion Cyber Group

Dapjan likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://illusioncyber.forumotion.com

After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All Empty Re: After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All

Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:22 am
They are real warning and final opportunity for all people.
I have never issued any warning that stop giving out knowledge wisdom about human evolution like this before.
The time is up soon, grab this beyond godlike opportunity before it too late !
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum