Illusion Cyber Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://illusioncyber.forumotion.com

Forever Farewell Goodbye From The Savior Legend Messiah Buddha Empty Forever Farewell Goodbye From The Savior Legend Messiah Buddha

Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:17 am
Forever Farewell Goodbye From The Savior Legend Messiah Buddha

The time is up.
I have tried to contact and communicate with the public people through cyber internet, especially the secret controllers/societies but without success because they are too stupid, they only know how to remember and blind follow, they do not know how to use God power mindset to “judge”, to ask, to question, to verify the savior.

I have shared a lot of new godlike ideas, solutions to help this civilization evolve for free, but so far I have receive nothing in return, not any money or any feedback.
So it is time to me to forever say goodbye to all of you in this civilization.

I was even thinking about starting some class to help people know more about human body, life, longevity, etc. but after considering that won’t be enough since people don’t want to spend any money on the subject “human ascension”, they prefer spend money on gossip subject. Here I mean both the public and the so called shadow governments, secret societies.
So I am not going to try because it is waste of time.

I am not going to start any new websites/forums anymore, for there is nothing left I should share. If they cannot even understand low level knowledge of life, then they are not worthy to learn more other advanced education in life.

My last advice for you is do not follow, do not join any group/organization, you must live and trust yourself, do not let any other beings control and tell what you must do in life, that’s the only way to help you exit the matrix system of life.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum